Thursday, April 7, 2011

Deadly mistake

Take my hand, I'll show you peace and eternity.
Said the dark figure who held out his hand to me.

I looked from the dark figure to the people who were dieing around me.
If I go with you will you let them live.
Of course I will, my child. (He lied to my face)

I took one more look at my dieing family and then with an oath I took his hand.
As soon as I took his hand, I saw him motion to one of his captains then to my family.
The next thing I saw was my family screaming as my dad was shot.
I pulled away from the dark figure but he was to strong, he held me tightly.

I saw my mother and brother stare at me in horror as I thrashed about in the dark man's arms, trying despairingly to save my family. Then my mother screamed as my brother was shot.

The next thing I did was thrash even harder then before.
The dark man took both of my hands in his and I felt him draw my energy out of me.
So the next thing I knew everything was going dark, and I was completely helpless and defenseless.

The last thing I felt were the tears that spilled down my face as he carried me away.

My family was gone because of one deadly mistake of trusting a deceiver.
       

One Deadly mistake caused one girl to lose her family.
Because of one Deadly mistake she is all alone

2 comments:

  1. A very true fact for gals! Don't trust anyone, not even your shadow, as u r alone in this world.
    U came all alone, n u will die alone, so take companions but trust yourself only!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is true, but you have to trust some people.
    And there is always someone there who knows what your going through

    ReplyDelete