Saturday, April 28, 2012

 Girl of the forest; Sarina's version of Mystery Girl ( A book I'm writing) Part three 


I stood there sitting next to her, while she cried into my shoulder staining it with with salt tears!And once again it was just like when we were kids, there was nothing I could do or say to change the fact, that she was all I had left of my parents, and that I would never see them again. We were orphans!





I had all these questions going through my head; What will we do now?, Whats going to happen to us now?, Where do we go now?, What if they try to separate us?; all these 'what ifs' and 'what will happen ifs' going through my head! I knew I had to be strong for my sister and our friends! But how?


I held her for another half hour, then it started getting dark, and I knew she was in no condition to be out here in the dark! "Marie, honey, we need to go back to the house now. It's going to be dark soon and will get really cold! Come on lets go?!" I said as I helped her up onto her feet. "I-i-i-i'm so c-c-cold, c-c-c-can you help me b-b-b-b-back to the house?" She said as she trembled and stumbled.

I shrugged and helped her up, before saying "Come on, climb on my back. It'll be easier for you this way!" I said while crouching so she could climb on, then started walking back through the woods towards home. It was just like they were 7 and 4 all over again.


We arrived back at the house around 8:30pm, and were met by Mr & Mrs Malena (our guardians and care takers) at the door. Who only knodded their heads saddly, as i carried Marie to bed, then went back down stairs.


"Sarina, sweetie, while you and Marie were 'out', some people from child services came by and wanted to talk about the 'accident' and about what is going to happen to you girls now!" I stopped dead in my tracks and looked at them blankly as i began to comprehend what they were saying! "You might want to sit down----" They paused as i sat on the edge of the arm of the chair, before continuing, "They wanted to talk to you about, you, Sabrina, Sara, and Marie about going into child services until some relatives or next of kin come to collect you------Sarina, please come back!?" They stopped as I raced out of the room, and out the door.

I ran towards my one and only sanctuary, the one place I went to when the world was bad, my sweet escape!











To be continued in Part four!!
Stay tuned!!

*Sorry for the long delay!!* 
   


2 comments:

  1. Aaah! SO good! Can't wait for part 4!!!!
    ~
    Autumn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm sorry for the long wait! Ill post the next part soon

    ReplyDelete